* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 16--222 Pounds--3 Pounds Lost

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 16--222 Pounds--3 Pounds Lost

In a lot of ways, I'm at a low energy cycle of life right now. It's more about having a hard time generating enthusiasm rather than the power to get things done. My life has fallen into a pattern of doing a lot of good things that are really about serving others while often neglecting myself. These are things I choose, I get satisfaction from the results, and it does have the benefit of improving some of my skill sets, so I'm not really complaining. It's just that this doing for others doesn't leave me too enthusiastic about life from day-to-day. It is like I've fallen into a rhythm on a long training run and I'm just churning out miles without really enjoying the run. There are benefits, it is productive, but it isn't that satisfying.

What's that thought doing on a diet page? Like with everything else in my personal life, I'm having trouble generating much excitement about the prospect of losing weight. I'm not planning to get off the diet, but I also don't feel like doing much of the rah-rah type posts proclaiming how great it will be to weigh 30 pounds less or how great it will be for my health. I just don't feel the spirit.

Weight today: 222 pounds
Exercise today:
Food today: crackers(190)--snickers(230)--snickers(230)--Wendy's(700)--Nekot cookies(240)--2 PB&J sandwiches(700) = 2.290 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment