* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 18--December 13, 2007

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Day 18--December 13, 2007

Okay, I've had a minor fling with food for the last few days and now it is time to get back on track. I should point out that there was some willpower shown over the last few days. Yesterday there were two pies in the lounge and I didn't have a piece. Monday when I was returning from tennis, I had a huge craven for a large Frosty but I downsized to a small when I got the the order screen. Maybe this is somewhat like a alcoholic parent wanting credit for only beating the children two days a week instead all seven, but at least I didn't backslide totally.

Weight today: 222.5 pounds, not too bad considering the last few hours of yesterday.
Exercise today: walked about 4 miles this morning, played 3 sets of doubles.
Food today: crackers(190)--crackers(190)--chocolate(230)--chili(500)--candy(200)--McDonalds(700)--popcorn(250)--PB&J(200) = subtotal of 2,460 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment