* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 25--221.5 Pounds--3.5 Pounds Lost

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Day 25--221.5 Pounds--3.5 Pounds Lost

It appears that a day of gluttony equals 3 pounds gained. I know it is just a temporary gain made up mostly of going out with the guys last night and then eating a late meal from the drive thru window at Wendy's. Even though there are a ton of goodies still available at the office, I really have no excuse for going over 2,000 calories today and tomorrow. My guess is that 2 sub-2,000 days will have me back down to a weigh-in of 218-219 on Saturday.

I think I have my set point down to about 219 right now and that my body will drop back down to that if I give it half a chance. I'd like to see that set point moved to 217 by the end of the year, a goal that might require a little bit of getting out and walking. It certainly will require more restraint than I've shown lately.

Weight today: 221.5 Pounds
Exercise today: walked 4 miles
Food today: yogurt(100)--oh my, the best laid plans of mice and men... I got to work and before 8 o'clock a co-worker came in with a Christmas "Happy" that included some wonderful chocolate. Shortly after that a co-worker handed me a tin of that fantastic fiddle-faddle that she had packed up just for me. It was Wednesday all over again as I once again went through a day of junk and virtually no real food. I had some fruit and I had some popcorn, hardly the making of a meal but at least it was better than what I was eating throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment