* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 26--222 Pounds--3 Pounds Lost

Friday, December 21, 2007

Day 26--222 Pounds--3 Pounds Lost



This was the food table at Wednesday's office birthday party BEFORE all the food was put out. In addition to the strawberry cake, fudge, nuts, chips, banana pudding, sandwiches, meatballs, and melted cheese, there was still an ice cream cake and a few other things still in the kitchen. This for a group of no more than 20 workers.

The last few days have been like I hit the chute square at Candy Land and I've been sent halfway back on the board. I don't say this with any great pride, but it could have been worse over the last few days. I did show some restraint, whereas there was the option of going totally hog wild for the lead up to Christmas. Tomorrow there is a big Christmas party, Sunday I'll be fixing brownies, and Monday is Christmas Eve and our family's big time to celebrate Christmas. Maybe I'll be lucky to be 222 pounds on Christmas Day. After that I hope the "mandatory" eating goes by the wayside and I can get back to really sticking to my diet.

I have an appointment today to give some samples for lab work. This will be followed up by a physical with my doctor next Friday. It could have been and should have been a physical where I walked in at a stunning 175 pounds. As it is, I'll be walking in with the need to lose weight just as it has been with every other physical I've had in the last decade. Let's work on making the 2008 physical stunning instead of status quo.

Weight today: 222 pounds
Exercise today: none
Food today: yogurt(100)--

No comments:

Post a Comment