* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Don't Screw Up on the Weekend

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Don't Screw Up on the Weekend

I'm feeling much better today, at least back to 90% with serious exercise probably being the only thing that I wouldn't feel up to this morning. It's a shame that I didn't get some of that quick weight loss that others get when they are sick, it would have been a little payback for feeling so punk. I guess the fact that I really didn't eat a lot over the last two days was offset by the fact that I spent most of that time in bed.

My weight this morning was 220 pounds, a number that is proving to be more of a set point than I thought it would be. My miscalculation probably comes from my reluctance to weigh and keep up with my food intake during October and November, and I probably had been tipping the scales at 220 or higher more consistently than I wanted to admit to myself. But, that ship has sailed and I did let my body get comfortable at this higher weight so now I just have to continue to convince the subconscious to let the weight drop back down. It will happen if I am insistent enough and persistent enough with my actions.

Weight today: 220 pounds (5 pounds lost, day 13)
Exercise today: none
Food today: popcorn(250)--graham crackers(140)--lasagna(400)--pineapple(320)--graham crackers(140)--graham crackers(100)--popcorn(250)--popcorn(250) = 1,850 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment