* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: A Rare Sick Day

Thursday, December 6, 2007

A Rare Sick Day

--I lost back all of that sleep I gained Tuesday night with a sleepless Wednesday. There was nothing different about my Wednesday pattern so I think it's just one of those things.

--Feeling much better now even though my temp shows as 100.5, which doesn't sound too bad except that my norm in 96.5 when I give blood. However, the thermometer has a low battery and I don't trust any reading it shows.

--It will be a day in bed with light eating. I'm trying out a bowl of pineapples now, followed by some Excedrin, and then it's back to bed. I have a feeling that I'll be back to normal by tomorrow morning.

--12:25 pm and I'm still alive. I've been in bed all morning, no stomach problems like last night but still a fever. I wanted to use this illness as an excuse to get a big tub of ice cream at the store. I think I'll compromise and get a loaf of Bunny Bread and some peanut butter and strawberry jelly--umm, if that doesn't make me feel better then I'm really sick.

--4:45 pm: It's hard to say if I'm feeling better. Fever is below 100 but I still feel really blah. I'm not very good at being sick since I rarely get sick. For the last couple of months I've thought it was crappy to use up so much vacation time to work on photos and now I know that working on photos is much better than taking time because you are sick. I think I'll take my big bottle of Sprite Zero and a pack of graham crackers and go back to bed. This is one of the few days where I really wish I had cable TV.

Weight today: 220.5 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment