* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 1--220.5 Pounds--.5 Pounds Gained

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 1--220.5 Pounds--.5 Pounds Gained

Since few are actually reading this, I won't worry that my title should read "After 1 Day" instead of just Day 1. I also can't worry about gaining a half pound after eating less than 2,000 calories and doing a modest amount of exercise. That's one of the problems with restarting in the middle of a diet, you don't get those easy pounds at the beginning. I'm stuck right in the middle of my body resisting much of a move below 220 pounds so there's no way to get rapid and dramatic results in the first week. The results will come if I string together a lot of days like yesterday.

Weight today: 220.5 Pounds
Exercise today:
Food today: yogurt(100)--animal cookies(260)--Wendy's(680)--candy bar(300)--and at this point the Wednesday night guys get together through everything out of whack. I was the first one there so I mindlessly started eating from the snack nut bowl. Then we stayed later than usual so I had 3 beers instead of 2, and I always like to eat something after having 3 beers so I had a late supper. It could have been worse, but it also could have been much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment