* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 11--216.5 Pounds--3.5 Pounds Lost

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Day 11--216.5 Pounds--3.5 Pounds Lost

I'm usually good at predicting my morning weight and I actually thought I would show a little gain this morning instead of a loss. I did walk/jog 4 miles yesterday and I kept my intake below 2,000 calories, but I thought there would be a little bounce back since I had dropped a fair amount in the previous few days.

This is going to be a weekend where the blog pays off huge dividends. I want to do some work on my blog sites and I have a ton of things to do on my Millsaps and family photos so I'll be sitting at my computer most of the weekend. That means a fair amount of boredom and mind wandering, and with my PC just 3 steps from the kitchen, my mind doesn't have to wander too far before it finds some food to eat. I will walk/jog 4 miles on Sunday as I try to get into the habit of getting out for some jogging three times a week. Even when I was in great shape and at a much lighter weight, I discovered that just doing three runs a week was much better on my body than trying to run more often. I really need that rest day between runs and that rest day will allow me to do longer runs which is really the key. For what I want to accomplish, a 6-mile run every two days is better than a 3-mile run every day.

Weight today: 216.5 Pounds
Exercise today: none
Food today: pineapple(320)--yogurt(100)--rice and chicken meal(290)--popcorn(250)--yogurt(100)--lasagna(350)--light beer(100)--yogurt(100) = 1,610 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment