* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 12--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Day 12--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

I expected a bounce back up after no exercise yesterday. The weight from Saturday was improved a bit by the two days of getting out and going 4 miles on foot.

I spent the early morning at the laundromat, yes the same one where a gunman held up the patrons on a Sunday morning a couple of months ago, so I don't feel like going out jogging this morning after spending so much time on my feet. Well, feel like it or not, I will push myself to go out and get in 4 miles at some point and it looks like that will be around 11. My afternoon is booked with multi-tasking as I plan to work on Millsaps photos, watch the NFL games, and try to keep up with the Millsaps basketball games via the internet. Somewhere in there I'll also get in some time to wash dishes and iron clothes--what an exciting life I lead.

Weight today: 217.5 Pounds
Exercise today:
4 mile jog/walk (this took 53 minutes, a time that would have once embarrassed me, but right now I just glad that I'm out there building a base for the future)
Food today: yogurt(100)--pineapple(320)--rice and beans(310)--popcorn(250)--yogurt(100)--lasagna(350)--yogurt(100) = 1,530 calories + 250 for a late popcorn = 1,780 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment