* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 15--217 Pounds--3 Pounds Lost

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day 15--217 Pounds--3 Pounds Lost

Just a quick post this morning since I'm running late:

--Jogged yesterday so I'm not surprised that the weight went back down. I've been doing well enough that the weight should be down to 217.

--It's Wednesday which means have a few beers with the guys. It's not a problem if I stay away from the bowl of nuts they have out on the tables and if I just keep things on the low side throughout the day.

--Today might be the first day of 2008 that I take off from work to work on photos at home. And so it begins. Can I keep up the exercise and stay away from the extra calories while being tied to my home computer and the photos for the next 4 months. The answer is yes, but I recognize that it will be a big challenge.

Weight today: 217 Pounds
Exercise today: none
Food today: yogurt(100)--crackers(190)--Wendy's Jr. CB Deluxe(350)--Snickers with almonds(230)--yogurt(100)--popcorn(250)--at this point things went downhill. I was the first to show up at the bar and I started eating the mixed nuts at the table, then I had 3 light beers, and finally I decided to go and get a full meal at Wendy's because of the beers. I'll get back on track tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment