* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 16--219.5 Pounds--.5 Pounds Lost

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day 16--219.5 Pounds--.5 Pounds Lost

I think there's more at work here than the late supper at Wendy's. This 220 pound setpoint is proving hard to leave after I dropped those 5 pounds between Thanksgiving and the first of the year. Seeing the occasional drops to 217 make me hopeful that a permanant drop is soon to come. In the meantime, all I can do is to continue to do the right things. The right choices will lead to the right results.

Boty and I went out and jogged/walked 4 miles this morning. I had my countdown timer set and we would walk for 1:30 and then jog for 3 minutes. I know it sounds pitiful, especially since we walked one of the 3 minute segments. Both of us were once decent runners, both of us are now poor runners, and both of us will once again become decent runners or at least fit enough to comfortably jog 4-6 miles. Again, it's a matter of making the right choices enough times and the right results will follow.

Weight today: 219.5 Pounds
Exercise today: 4 miles of walk/jogging
Food today: crackers(190)--yogurt(100)--crackers(190)--Chili(460)--candy bar(240)--pineapple(320)--rice and beans(310)--popcorn(250) = 2,060 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment