* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 22--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 22--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

Trying to keep two blogs going is difficult considering all the other things going on in my life. I usually write the post of the main blog on the night before, and ideally I get up at 5:45 to get ready for work and that would give me 20-30 minutes to post here before getting to work at 7. The snooze alarm has been used often in the last week and that cuts out the time I would use for this blog. I need to do better.

I also need to do better on the weight loss efforts. Yesterday was a bad day in many ways. When I ate lunch at Wendy's, I abandoned the plan of trying to stick to 400 calories or less at any one time. Instead I went with the normal burger and small Frosty for 680 calories. Not horrible, but small diversions from the plan have a way of becoming much bigger. Then I lost track of the food I ate. The saving grace might be that I didn't really have supper, filling in instead with popcorn, beer and Belgium chocolate. What a combination for a well-balanced meal.

Today I have to remember and then follow my plan. Keep the food at any one time under 400 calories. Keep up with all the food. Plan ahead, such as eating light during the day because I'll have a few beers with the guys this evening. Know ahead of time that the day will be shot if I start eating from the snack bowl of nuts at the bar, so that has to be an absolute no-no. When it comes to dieting, planning is the key. When you rely on your instincts to make the right decisions you are well on the road to failure.

Food today: crackers(190)--yogurt(100)--crackers(190)--Wendy's(680, I know: bad boy, Frank)--yogurt(100) = 1,260 subtotal.

No comments:

Post a Comment