* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 25--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Day 25--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

There's an odd thing about this blog (other than my poor food choices and occasional binges while saying I'm on a diet). I'm referring to the oddity of writing as if others are reading while knowing that I might be the only reader. That's not a veiled request for people to add comments so I'll know you are here--I think I kind of like the not knowing. It's just odd because sometimes I feel like I should word things like this is a journal, somewhat of a written account of my day or a pep talk to myself on how I'm going to do great today. Instead, I tend to write for "my readers" which is a little crazy sounding if there are no readers.

There's nothing like beginning with a tangent. My main thought today is that I plan on making this an incredibly productive weekend. The number one goal for today is to get the photos from two basketball games finished, giving me about 6 days of no worries about Millsaps. Also in today's goal is to get a pile of ironing done and just clean the surface level of junk in my house. My duplex is a livable mess. After all, I basically come in each evening and sit at my computer editing photos or writing blog messages until it is time for bed. I use about a third of the duplex and the rest is just storage space. That other two-thirds has a tendency to become piles of stuff. It is just stuff, not dirty plates with mold of various colors springing to life. There's a difference between sloppy and filthy.

So today I plan on being in all day, working on things that tend to mind numbing, a state of mind that often drifts to thoughts of food. I've got to focus on staying under 2,000 calories. Along with getting a lot done in catching up my life, I want to make a big push over the next week to get the weight down to 216 pounds or slightly lower. I think my body is ready for a drop if I'll just give it a shove.

Okay. I've rushed through the above so it didn't take long, but I do need to get started if this is going to be a super-productive day. Wish me luck diary or wish me luck readers, whichever the case may be.

Food today: yogurt(100)--popcorn(250)--pineapple(320)--lasagna(720)--

No comments:

Post a Comment