* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 3--221 Pounds--1 Pound Gained

Friday, January 4, 2008

Day 3--221 Pounds--1 Pound Gained

It looks like giving a pound of flesh yesterday (actually blood) didn't help me in my weight loss efforts. I guess the point of that was really saving lives, not losing weight.

It will be a big sports weekend so we'll see how that helps or hurts the diet. If I was a participant, it would definitely be a weight loss weekend, but I'll be photographing 4 basketball games and a marathon and then sitting at the computer to work on the photos. There seems to be an opposite effect with my approach to sports. As a photographer, the more sports I cover, the more I have to really watch that I don't snack while at the games or later while sitting at the computer.

Weight today: 221 Pounds
Exercise today: there will be none
Food today: animal crackers(250)--yogurt(100)--Snickers(230)--Wendy's(680)--pizza(720)--brownie at BB game(300?)--popcorn(250) = 2,530 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment