* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 30--218 Pounds--2 Pounds Lost

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day 30--218 Pounds--2 Pounds Lost

Today's weight is a reflection of the party yesterday and maybe a little bit of weighing early. This was another "get up at 4:20" days, today being the day I jog with Boty. The idea of us jogging one day a week was that it would get us together for a visit AND it would inspire us to stay on our jogging program. We've gotten in the visits over many months, but neither of us has put together a decent stretch of jogging. I think that might change. I've jogged twice since last Thursday and so has Boty. I think we both are highly motivated to get back to a decent level of fitness.

Got to go--I need to be at the track in 22 minutes.

Whew Doggies! Just got back from the track. Last week it was a struggle to do 1:30 walks followed by 3:00 of jogging. This week we bumped up to 1:30 walks followed by 4:00 of jogging and it was really comfortable. It's a far cry from the Olympics, but it is a huge jump in such a short time. If the jogging becomes confortable, then it is far easier to be consistent. If the jogging becomes consistent, then my weight loss effort will go to an entirely new level. If the weight loss goes to a new level, the jogging will become even more comfortable. You see how this works?!? Why didn't I do this a long time ago?

Food today--yogurt(100)--crackers(190)--sandwich and potato salad(700?)--Twix bar(280)--popcorn(250)--pizza(720) = 2,250 calories (what happened to the 400 calorie max at any one time? good question--sometimes I just don't live up to my plans)

No comments:

Post a Comment