* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 5--221.5 Pounds--1.5 Pounds gained

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 5--221.5 Pounds--1.5 Pounds gained

I'm going to have trouble selling a diet book at the rate that I'm going. Even for America, gain 1.5 pounds over 5 days is bad, equating to over 100 pounds gains in a year's time. I can't say that I should be expecting any weight loss since I've shunned any real form of exercise. That seems to be the ingredient that I just don't want to add to my program and I don't know why. I once enjoyed exercising but now I feel too tired or too busy or just too lazy to even go out walking. I think that part of the problem is that I just don't like walking as compared to jogging, and I'm in such poor shape that jogging is no fun. It's a catch-22, jogging being no fun when you are out of shape and you can't get in shape without jogging.

Weight today: 221.5 pounds
Exercise today:
Food today: candy bar(260)--pizza(700)--popcorn(250)--popcorn(250)--pizza(700) = 2,160 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment