* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 3--216.5 Pounds--3.5 Pounds Lost

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 3--216.5 Pounds--3.5 Pounds Lost

I feel like an Enron executive cooking the books. The success of this diet so far is actually the success of the last diet since I had hit this 216.5 pound mark several times before that last week of bad behavior. The success of this diet really starts at this point when it comes to losing weight.

I do think it helped to start the day count over, giving myself the feeling of a fresh start. I know it helped yesterday to get back to the practice of writing down my food intake as it occurred, not hours later when I was posting to the blog. It certainly kept my Wednesday under control and traditionally it has been Wednesday that has given me the most trouble.

Yesterday I drank the last of my diet sodas at work. This morning I have 4 left in the home frig. I'll take them all to work, drinking one along the way. I might as well get rid of the bunch and start this effort to kick the habit. Besides, if I have withdrawal DTs, I'd rather get them in the privacy of my own home rather than throughout the work day!!!

Food today: Nekot cookies(240)--yogurt(100)--Wendy's(680)--M&M's(200)--fruit(320)--beer(150)--popcorn(250)--yogurt(100) = 2,040 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment