* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 32--218.5 Pounds--1.5 Pounds

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Day 32--218.5 Pounds--1.5 Pounds

At least the weight is starting back down. I need to jog once this weekend and I think it is suppose to rain tomorrow. I don't feel like jogging today, too much to do and tired from working on photos last night, but I guess I have to get out today at some point.

Just the simple little jogging that I do takes more time than I have to give. It takes 15 minutes to get ready, 50-55 minutes to jog, 10-15 minutes to cool down, then a shower and getting back into clean clothes--it becomes close to a two-hour commitment. I know I should be able to find 6 hours in a week to get this done, but finding 6 hours extra in my life is impossible. To get that time, you have to cut out something somewhere else. That is hard to do, especially since I have a backlog of tasks that are clamoring for time (I'm sure I spelled that wrong--spell checker has been down for a few days on blogger).

Food today: popcorn(250)--

No comments:

Post a Comment