* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 39--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day 39--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

If weight was a daily reflection of the good or bad done the previous day, then I'd be back to 220 today. Millsaps had a baseball game at 2:30 and then basketball at 6 and 8. It makes it hard to eat a decent meal when you spend 8 straight hours at sporting events, and it makes it easy to justify bad behavior. I justified it last night while I was snacking non-stop on junk food but there really is no justification for the extent of my snacking.

This morning I got up early to go to the Laundromat and that led to breakfast at a convience story--a nutritional bag of chips and later a regular Pepsi since the vending machine at the Laundromat didn't have a diet soda. My next stop is a baseball game at 11:30 and then I'll be sitting in front of the PC till midnight working on photos. I'm going to skip the food listing today and hope that I can muster up some self-restraint. I might even get in my weekend jog this afternoon to try to push tomorrow's weight down a little. I definitely need to get to the point where I jogging 6 miles at a time--I think that would signal my body that there's a need to get rid of some excess fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment