* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 41--217 Pounds--3 Pounds Lost

Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 41--217 Pounds--3 Pounds Lost

Yesterday was another day of normal eating instead of diet eating. Maybe I've moved my set point down to 217, an improvement over the 220 of a few weeks ago. I know I can do better than what I'm doing. Holding steady at this weight and waiting till the summer when my life is less hectic isn't a very good option. I need to keep working to lose weight now and maybe the final big push will have to come in the summer. One thing I've learned is that when I suspend my efforts to lose weight, I tend to go too far in the other direction and I gain pounds. My plan is to start today with a string of sub-2,000 calorie days (excpet for maybe the 14th, the day of our office birthday party for people born in February). We'll see how long that plan lasts this time.

Food today: crackers(190)--yogurt(100)--crackers(190)--lasagna(300)--Zero bar(240)--pineapple(320)--popcorn(250)--rice and chicken(310)--popcorn(250) = 2,150 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment