* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 42--216.5 Pounds--3.5 Pounds Lost

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 42--216.5 Pounds--3.5 Pounds Lost

Yesterday, with a sub-2,000 calorie day easily at hand, I went for the popcorn instead of the yogurt and that put me slightly over the mark. I can live with that.

I didn't get up and jog this morning, just as I didn't jog over the weekend. I'm not exactly pleased with that, but it looks like most of my nights will involve working on photos till 11 or 12 and I have to cut back somewhere. Getting up at 4:30 to go jogging is the place that will get cut at the moment, with the exception to that being the Thursday morning jogs with Boty. I'm not real happy with that development in my life, having to cut out the jogging, but I don't see any other way to do things at the moment. I have photos from a baseball game and two basketball games to finish and tennis season opens this weekend. This is one of those things where getting behind too far is not an option, so for now I'll have to rely on diet for weight loss instead of diet and exercise.

Food today:

No comments:

Post a Comment