* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 43--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 43--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

This is a day that started out hectic and promises to stay that way. I'm afraid that this description will apply to the entire week and for weeks to come. Between fall sports, the company I work for moving at the end of this month, and everything else going on, it is just an overload of things to do. Somehow they will get done if they are critical enough.

I didn't keep my food list yesterday and I probably won't keep it for the rest of the week. That's because I know I'll be doing less than my best and I don't want to admit it to myself or the public. I will continue to post my weight each day and I don't want this period to be one of backtracking. We'll see how it goes, but for now, I need to get back to my hectic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment