* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 45--218.5 Pounds--1.5 Pounds Lost

Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 45--218.5 Pounds--1.5 Pounds Lost

It was nice to take a break and now I'm ready to get back on track. I'm not sure about the jogging and how to carve out enough time to make it a habit. I can talk all I want about needing to make time for myself, but there is no time if I don't drop some of the things I'm doing. I don't want to drop any of those things other than work, the one thing that I can't drop. I don't hate my job, I just hate that I'm not independently wealthy and therefore I don't have control of all 24 hours of my day. Anyone who reads my other blog knows that I won't lack for things to do in my retirement years. I just need to get to that retirement so I can have some free time to go along with all of my non-paying jobs.

Food today: yogurt(100)--

No comments:

Post a Comment