* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 5--216.5 Pounds--3.5 Pounds Lost

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 5--216.5 Pounds--3.5 Pounds Lost

The next 10 days are going to be hectic. This weekend I'll be taking sports photos both days, but then they will be put aside for the monster project coming up. Our company is moving from the Jackson location to Madison, a small community on the outskirts of Jackson. We've been doing a lot to get ready and we still have a lot to go. I think it will be a mess. Maybe an unavoidable mess, but still a mess.

When things get hectic, I tend to eat extra. It's usually in the form of trips to the vending machine or rewards at Wendy's because I need something extra to pick me up. I really need to concentrate on keeping that to a minimum. One interesting aspect about the move is the plan to go without vending machines at the new building. We are the largest tennant at this new building, a two story structure with my company taking up the entire second floor. The idea behind no vending machines is that it will keep the first floor people from coming up to our office area. Maybe that's a good thing and time will tell if it offsets the inconvenience this brings to the employees of our company.

Food today: yogurt(100)--canned fruit(320)--lasagna(300)--at this point I lost track with some free ice cream at the Millsaps game and then a small supper at a ceremony for the men's basketball team--the day became a normal eating day, not a diet day and not an excessive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment