* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 6--217 Pounds--3 Pounds Lost

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 6--217 Pounds--3 Pounds Lost

Yesterday was one of those days that is hard to control since I was up at Millsaps for such a long stretch. Sometimes a person gets in situations where there aren't a lot of great food choices available and they have to just do the best they can. That describes my day yesterday.

Today won't be much different. The Millsaps tennis teams play Sewanee this morning at 9. That sounds odd, but small college teams travel on the road, not in the air, so by playing so early in the day the Sewanee team can get home at some sort of reasonable time for the players to get to class on Monday. Playing small college sports really is about the love of the sport, not the glory of being a star. As soon as that is over, I'll be heading to Clinton to photograph the Millsaps softball team for the first time this season. I might not be able to work on these photos for about two weeks because of our company move, but at least I'll have them for the DVD the players get at the end of the year.

Food today: yogurt(100)--yogurt(100)--this ended up being another day on the run and I didn't bother to keep up with my food, but I also didn't use that as a chance to eat a lot of junk. It was probably a 2,500 calorie day. If that's wrong, it's more likely that I was a little lower than a little higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment