* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 9--214.5 Pounds--5.5 Pounds Lost

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 9--214.5 Pounds--5.5 Pounds Lost

Maybe the researchers are right and the key to losing weight is to drink regular sodas instead of diet sodas! I don't think that I'll continue to test that theory--can you imagine how I would balloon up if I started drinking regular sodas and gradually increased to 12 a day? Any you know I would start drinking more and more until I reached that point.

As I mentioned yesterday, I am being more consistent on keeping my calories in check. Even the bad days like yesterday aren't so bad. I don't know where the removing of diet sodas from my diet is fitting in with the weight loss. I drink water during the day, just not to the extent of the previous fluid intake. The final factor is more movement with all of the preparation for the move. It's not regulated exercise, but I rarely find myself sitting behind my desk during recent work day.

It's 6:35 now. I have to fix my snack bag of yogurt and fill up the bird feeder so the damn squirrels can come empty them during the day. Squirrels are cute little critters until you get a bird feeder, and then they become varmits on the level of furry rats.

Food today: yogurt(100)--canned fruit(320)--rice, beans, and chicken(600)--yogurt(100)--yogurt(100)--Coke(150)--3 light beers(300)--nuts at the bar(???)--Wendy's(700) = 2,370 + unknown for the nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment