* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 20--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 20--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

What a hectic last few days. Millsaps won again last night, hitting a 3-pointer with under 3 seconds to go to take a 1-point lead, their only lead of the game. That puts them into the Sweet Sixteen of the NCAA Tournament and the next opponent is a good draw on paper. It is St. Mary's College of Maryland, a team that is unranked and I think they are in the NCAA Tournament for the first time in school history. Of course, they have won two games in the tournament so they obviously can play some basketball.

Between the office move, the basketball games, working to get photos done after the game--it has been chaotic. Today I have to go to the office and get my area prepared for work tomorrow and I have to get some printers working. We have an old Unix operating system that we still use for our accounting and there are 3 printers on that system that are critical. In an ideal world, I'll have no trouble making a couple of new connectors and getting them to work. In the real world, I may be pulling out my hair and cursing a lot this afternoon.

In addition, I need to get something done on the photos. These weren't typical games where I can fall behind by two weeks. These were games that need to be done in a very timely manner as if the photography is my main job. I could get it done with a day or two off from work, but tomorrow and the next day will be filled with responding to computer and phone questions and problems throughout the company.

I'm not going to keep a food list until things settle back down. At this point I may be resorting to candy bars as a way to get through another two hours before crashing. I'll crash eventually, but maybe I can get to midweek before that happens. I will continue to post a weight each day and maybe even a thought, and I will continue to be conscious of what I eat even if it isn't exactly what I should be eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment