* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 21--217 Pounds--3 Pounds Lost

Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 21--217 Pounds--3 Pounds Lost

This is one of those days where I have so much to do but I have to remind myself to slow down. Mentally, I'm so exhausted that if I try to rush through things then I'm sure to make a ton of mistakes. The quickest way to get things done will be to slow down and do things right the first time--that's going to be easier said than done today.

I have to go pack some food for work. One more burden to go along with moving to this new location. It really has been a negative for me and many others in the company for us to have moved. The building looks very nice on the surface, but there are so many negatives. Last night when I left the building, I was actually more afraid of going to my car in this isolated wooded area than I would have been in downtown Jackson. If you run into trouble in this new location, you are on your own with no chance of help coming by.

Anyway, I'll do the food list when my life gets back into a routine. That will happen eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment