* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 23--216 Pounds--4 Pounds Lost

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 23--216 Pounds--4 Pounds Lost

Outside of posting my weight, I can't think of anything much to say this morning. I've been totally thrown off my routine by the move and the new situation at work, that situation being no food or drinks available unless you thought to bring them that morning and limitations on what you can eat in your office area.

I need to take a stash of food and bottled water to the building but that's a tricky thing when it comes to the food part. If I have things like crackers or cereal bars anywhere near my office, then I'll tend to overeat those items. If I have something that takes a little time to prepare, such as oatmeal and popcorn, then I have to eat those things in the lounge and I'm trying to avoid eating in the lounge for a couple of reasons. It was so much easier in the past with the vending machine. Having to buy the item usually slowed down the compulsive eating, but when I did buy something I could take it back to my work area.

I'll find a routine and it will probably be a healthier routine. Maybe I'll get back to the food list next Monday when things start to find a pattern. In the meantime, I had better go fix my food supply for today's trip to the office. I can't be late today because I have the key to the elevator and it won't work until I get there. I don't have a key to the building so I hope they have our card reader system working so I can get inside--we are still working out some kinks at the new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment