* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 25--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 25--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

This is exactly where I was on Day 25 of the last diet. In a way, holding steady is somewhat of an accomplishment. Some people get so busy that they forget to eat, while others get busy and they end up eating more food, especially junk food. As you know, I'm in the second group and I will be until summer comes. Here's my schedule for the weekend:

Friday--work till about 1--photograph a Millsaps softball game at 2 and again at 4--leave the softball in time to get home to listen to the Millsaps basketball game on the internet while trying to keep up with the Millsaps baseball game on the radio while working on photos--work as late into the night as I physically can.

Saturday--allow myself to wake up without an alarm clock, an incredible luxury in my life--work on photos--go take photos of the St. Patrick's Day Parade, one of the few times I switch over to photographing for myself--come home and work on photo and hopefully listen to Millsaps basketball on the internet.

Sunday--softball game at 9--probably skip the other game that day so I can go home and work on photos for the rest of the weekend.

Somewhere in all of this I need to start organizing my basketball and cheerleader photos so I can burn those DVDs and get them to the students, coaches, and media department. I also have some tennis photos that have been untouched for several weeks. I also have to start thinking about tax returns, going through piles of mail, organizing my home, and there are still things that need to be done at work that I should stay late and do.

Is it any wonder that I reach for candy bars and junk throughout the day for a little comfort?

No comments:

Post a Comment