* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 26--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 26--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

The Millsaps photos can wait for a while as I've been spending this morning working on the format of my other blog, putting out a hummingbird feeder just in case I get one of the early birds, and then I'm going to take some time to straighten up the duplex. This afternoon I'll take photos at the St. Patrick's Day Parade in downtown Jackson. I've been taking photos of the parade ever since using digital photography and I'd hate to break the string. Here are some links to those photos:

Hal and Mal's Photo Page: You'll see that the last 5 albums are photos that I took. I also have some photos in the "On Stage" album.

I was going to add a link to my videos on Photobucket but then I found that I haven't posted them there nor have I even posted the 2007 parade photos on my "F_L_E" album. It just goes to show how far behind I get with my own stuff while trying to do all these other things. In the comment section of each photo album on the Hal and Mal page is a link to the YouTube video of those photos so you can see the video via that option. I'm going to really have a lot of work to do this summer to get my family and personal Photobucket sites up to date.

(Note: No mention of dieting today because there isn't much to talk about. I have to start back on Monday with the food list. Too many things going on this weekend to start today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment