* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 31--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 31--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

Instead of posting before going to work, I got to work early and started some backups and got a couple of other things done. I'm taking off today at 11, then we have Good Friday off, so it will be a wonderful block of time that I can use to get caught up. It's Spring Break at Millsaps so there are no sports to worry about and I think I can get totally caught up on the photos and hopefully have time to get a few other things done. That might not seem like it has anything to do with dieting but it does. When I'm super busy and way behind, that seems to be the period where it is hardest to stick to my diet.

Not much to post today except that I totally disregarded the diet last night. I went and had a few beers with the guys, enjoyed the bowl of nuts that the bar provides, and then I had a meal at Wendy's. It might not be a big night out for many folks, but it was just what I needed. With that behind me, I'm ready to get back on track over the next few days. I might even get out and jog a time or two, a much needed ingredient in this plan that has been missing in recent weeks.

Food today: crackers(200)--yogurt(100)--yogurt(100)--apple(150)--beans and rice(310)--apple(150)--popcorn and light beer(350)--1,360 subtotal--

No comments:

Post a Comment