* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 32--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

Friday, March 21, 2008

Day 32--217.5 Pounds--2.5 Pounds Lost

My company is closed today for Good Friday and I enjoyed sleeping past 7 this morning. I feel like there is such luxury in having 3 days in a row without work and without a Millsaps sporting event. There's a great urge to just relax, but those weekends will come in about a month. What I need to do is systematically get things done. I don't need to rush, I don't need to stay at the computer for 6 hours at a time, but I do need to keep moving from one productive thing to another.

As far as the diet goes, I may not bother to keep up with food today or for the rest of the weekend. In most cases that means I'm planning a full scale weekend of overeating. That's not the case this weekend. I'll eat reasonably and I'll keep up with my weight each day, hopefully lowering that weight by getting out and walking or jogging a couple of times. I've just about come to the conclusion that losing weight is going to have to be a summertime project. I need the exercise to push things along and there is no time for a consistent exercise routine until I finish with the Millsaps photos. The key at this time is to do the best I can to lose a few pounds, and to 100% make sure that I don't gain weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment