* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 35--219 Pounds--1 Pound Lost

Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 35--219 Pounds--1 Pound Lost

Sunday was much like Saturday. I had a good opportunity to get out and exercise this past weekend and/or a good opportunity to get a lot of photo work done. I decided to concentrate on the photos. I feel good about the progress that I made even though I didn't totally catch up. I also feel good about the work load remaining till the end of the school year. Of course it will be a busy time for me, but it looks like I'm through with the periods of being totally overwhelmed.

With that in mind, I know I should really start now on seriously dieting instead of waiting for 5 more weeks. I was going to make a list of absolute rules to follow a couple of weeks ago and that list never made it to paper. I'll have that short list of rules in tomorrow's post. It will not be a painful or difficult list to follow, just the same old things that have been successful in the past. What has been woefully lacking over the last year has been my willingness to follow those simple rules. With summer coming and the knowledge that I'll soon have time to be more active, I believe I'll be able to do a much better job of sticking with the rules from this point forward.

Food today: crackers(200)--Tootsie Roll(50)--

No comments:

Post a Comment