* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Day 6--221 Pounds--2 Pounds Gained

Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 6--221 Pounds--2 Pounds Gained

So how does one gain 4.5 pounds in one day? I don't know. Maybe some is a carry over from Saturday and it didn't show up then because I was out all day and I had some fluid loss. Maybe my internal settings have become just as mixed up and scrambled as my day to day life.

I suspect that most of this weight will come off during the work week as I get back to my diet plan. I doubt that I'll see any significant change in my health and weight until I can get on a consistent exercise program, something that just isn't going to happen until I have finished all of the Millsaps photos. There are people in this world who can take on multiple monumental tasks at the same time and they thrive. I'm not one of those people. I get focused on one thing and everything else goes fuzzy. I keep thinking that I can get it all under control if I can ever get everything completely caught up. I'm not sure if that theory is right or if I'll ever get to the point where I can test that theory.

Food today:

No comments:

Post a Comment