* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: April 8th, 2008

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April 8th, 2008

It's hard to come up with a title for the post when I've been doing so little on the diet. I can tell you that I am so ready to be through with the Millsaps photos for this year. I've just about finished taking all of the photos and now I have this huge backlog of events that need to be processed. I find myself trying to find reasons not to start on it each day, thinking that I'll hit it hard starting with tomorrow. I've got to make one big push to get this all done and then I think I can get back to my life and trying to get fit.

I was at 218.5 this morning. I don't know if that means a lot. It could have just as easily been 217 or 220. I seem to be stuck in the range until I do something really significant and it doesn't look like that will happen for at least a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment