* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Everything's on Hold

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Everything's on Hold

I only have a minute or two to post. My weight was at 218.5 this morning. Nothing about what I've been eating would make you think that I'm trying to lose weight and at the moment I am not. It seems like for the last few days I've been trying to avoid everything that has been ruling my life in recent months.

Those two main things are dieting and the Millsaps photos. I just don't want to do either. I think this poor attitude will pass in a few days and I'll get back on track, but for now I seemed to have a mental block about continuing my past life style. The way I feel this morning, I doubt this will be the day that I get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment