* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Here's the Skinny (or not so skinny)

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here's the Skinny (or not so skinny)

I weighed 219.5 this morning, not surprising after a big Wednesday night get together. My goal was to meet the guys a little late, leave a little early, and only have 2 beers. Things didn't work out that way. Price and Barry were the only two there when I got there, then Barry had to leave right as George and Dick got to the bar. I didn't want to leave right away and I ended up staying till the end, consuming 3 beers which always makes me feel like I need to eat a decent meal. So the bottom line is that it became a typical Wednesday night instead of a night of refraining.

I did get up and walk this morning to offset some of the damage. I needed the exercise but I also needed the sleep. I've been very tired lately and I'm not sure if that is a side effect of the Vytorin that I started taking last week. I did a lot of photography Saturday, Sunday and Monday so that could be part of the fatigue. On the other hand, I got more sleep than usual over the weekend because of the lack of electricity at my house--I went to bed early and slept late. My guess is that Vytorin is causing some fatigue and I have been feeling exhausted from the very start of my work day. That's causing me to snack more, certainly not a good thing for trying to lose weight.

Hopefully this side effect will ease up, especially once my photo work tapers off. Hopefully a lot of things will be better in about 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment