* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: I Might Be Lying to Myself

Friday, April 4, 2008

I Might Be Lying to Myself

Over the first few days of no written accountability, the urge to be bad has overwhelmed the plan to rely on making a long string of healthy choices. Maybe this is a natural reaction that I should have expected and I'll get back on the straight and narrow after my taste of freedom. Maybe not.

I was 219 pounds today as my weight of late has been as unpredictable as the stock market. This weekend will be one that is spent mostly away from the house so predictability in how I'll eat is just about out the window. I'll eat what's available so the nutrition will probably suffer even more than when I'm at home. The big question will be how much I will eat. And the bigger question will be how much I'll weigh when I step on the scales this Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment