* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Lack of Power, Lack of Food

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Lack of Power, Lack of Food

The power went off at my house yesterday and it is still off this morning. Everything in the refrigerator except for the water and beer will have to go, giving me the opportunity to rethink before I restock. I've had a few days of relapsing, a natural reaction to freedom, but that hasn't been satisfying. I really want to get back to being more fit and healthy like the old days and I think that desire is going to override the short term desire for pleasure from food. I just need to cut back to eating only because I'm hungry, and then just eating enough to get rid of the hunger. The mindless eating has to stop.

For the record, my weight today was 220 pounds. I ate late last night as I went out after dark to find supper and some light before coming home and going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment