* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: A Long Weekend

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Long Weekend

For the last two days I've gone to work from 7-1, then taken off to go home and work a full shift on the photos. It has turned Monday and Tuesday into a continuation of the weekend where I move very little and I overeat while sitting at the computer. Not surprisingly, instead of going down, my weight has now gone up to a robust 223.5 this morning.

I'm not saying that I have to eat more just because I'm at the computer all the time. I'm just saying that I do. I also think that some of the letdown is because I'm taking the approach that in just a week or so I'll really get to some serious dieting and exercising so a little slippage here is no big deal. That's a dangerous track to follow.

Well, it is what it is. I really need to take the afternoon off today and the guys get together this evening, so we will see what tomorrow brings. I still have faith in my ability to do this, but I'm not so sure that I would have a lot of faith in the writer of this blog if it were someone else and I was a reader of the blog. I'll admit that I'm not looking like a strong candidate for success at this point in time--I'll have to make some big, big changes over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment