* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: A Quick Post

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Quick Post

I didn't post from my house this morning for a reason that doesn't bode well for the rest of the day. I had to leave early to buy some diet cokes, my contribution to the office birthday party this morning. I plan on showing restraint of some sort this morning. I'm just not sure of how much restraint.

The weight this morning was 222 pounds. I think that's going to be the starting point for this new attempt. I know for sure that my body isn't still thinking of 215 as the set point, but maybe it will drop to that level without too much protest if I'll get my act in gear.

That's about all the time I have for posting this morning and it's about all the thoughts I have on dieting right now. It seems like it will take me a few days to switch gears after finishing up at Millsaps. Right now I have so many things that need to be done and it's a little confusing to know where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment