* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Seeing the End of the Road

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Seeing the End of the Road

My biggest diet news of late isn't really diet news. I worked a lot on the Millsaps photos over the weekend and my work pile is down to just a few baseball games plus some photos from a ceremony for the senior athletes. That's still a lot of work to do and I'll be taking off most afternoons this week to give myself a fighting chance of finishing this year's photos by next Monday. That would be monumental.

Don't think that it would leave me with nothing to do for the next few months. I have more to do that I want to think about, but it won't have such a pressing deadline and it won't be piling up faster than I can turn out the work. I should be able to gain ground instead of feeling like I'm falling further and further behind. That's also means that I'll have no excuses for not exercising and really making an effort to get to a healthy level of living. We'll see how that goes. I think it will go well.

In the meantime, my weight was 220.5 pounds this morning. Why did I ever let the days of 165-175 slip away from me? I guess that's water under the bridge now.

No comments:

Post a Comment