* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: Worse Day, Better Results

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Worse Day, Better Results

Yesterday was a somewhat hectic day at work and I nibbled on junk/candy rather than really sticking to better foods. This morning my weight had dropped to 217.5 pounds. I think that's a 4 pound drop from yesterday. Sometimes those things happen and I really think yesterday's weight was the fluke.

I'm going jogging in a minute. I may come back and add something to this post or this may be it for the day. I expect another hectic morning at work and then I hope to take the afternoon off. I know that I need to make better choices than the ones I did yesterday. If I can't do better, then I'll have to go back to writing down everything that I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment