* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: May 11, 2008 -- 221.5 Pounds

Sunday, May 11, 2008

May 11, 2008 -- 221.5 Pounds

Yesterday was one of those days where I hung around the house all day and I was in front of the computer for many hours. I didn't use that as an excuse to overeat. I'm 100% aware that I could have stayed under 2,000 calories per day during those weeks and months where I was struggling to get the Millsaps photos done. It would have taken some will power on my part, something that I usually replaced with an emotion more like feeling sorry for myself and thereby justifying a reward of more food.

That's all water under the bridge at the moment, but something I'll have to keep in mind when I start on the photos again. For now, I need to have another good day. Once I post this I'll be heading to the Laundromat to wash about 7 loads of clothes. I've eaten my yogurt already while typing so they'll be no excuse to get junk food at the convenience store when I stop for a Sunday paper.

Food today: yogurt(100)--canned fruit(320)--8 oz. Coke(100)--lasagna(300)--orange(150)--popcorn(250)--Sugar Babies(190)--beans and rice(310)--canned fruit(320) = 2,040 subtotal.

No comments:

Post a Comment