* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: May 12, 2008 -- 219 Pounds

Monday, May 12, 2008

May 12, 2008 -- 219 Pounds

I'm posting a little late this morning because I needed an extra 15 minutes of bed time after the alarm went off. I guess that after a great weekend, I wasn't too excited about getting up for another work week.

This was probably the best weekend that I've had in 2008 and I'm glad that the morning weight reflected my efforts. I know I could go right back up to 224 with a few days of poor eating but I don't plan to test that theory. I plan on doing well this week even though it has some unavoidable pitfalls when it comes to dieting.

Wednesday I'm going to a social gathering at a friend's house. It will be from 5 to 7:30 and there will be lots of snacks and beer and wine. It's the kind of thing where I could leave with no damage done or with a major disaster to the diet effort. After that, we have all the events of Robert and Liz's wedding this weekend, which also includes the part about eating out Friday through Sunday. That's one of those situation where I need to show restraint, but I certainly plan to eat what is served at the rehearsal supper, the wedding, etc.

The bottom line is that I'll be glad to see 219 next Monday. That's possible and it will be more possible if I really do well in my efforts today through Thursday.

Food today: yogurt(100)--non-fat chips/rice cake like things(60)--yogurt(100)--the rice cake things(60)--Whopper Jr.(410)--rice cake things(60)--yogurt(100)--canned fruit(320)--popcorn(250)--canned fruit(320)--lasagna(300)--light beer(100) = 2,180 subtotal.

No comments:

Post a Comment