* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: May 16, 2008 -- 221 Pounds

Friday, May 16, 2008

May 16, 2008 -- 221 Pounds

I lost track of the food yesterday because a nice lady fed me supper and I had no idea on the calories. The supper was left over food from the Wednesday party and it was forced on me by the party host when I went by to drop off a CD with the photos I had taken on Wednesday. She didn't have to force too hard.

I'll be in Baton Rouge this weekend so I won't have weights or posts throughout the weekend. Maybe after this weekend I can finish strong in May and then really have a good June. I need to take a more active, aggressive approach to this weight loss, approaching it more like training for an athletic competition. The zen method of "changing my lifestyle" is fine for maintaining, but I don't think it will get the job done on losing the bulk of the weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment