* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: May 19, 2008 -- 225.5 Pounds

Monday, May 19, 2008

May 19, 2008 -- 225.5 Pounds

This morning is somewhat like the first day back from a cruise when the damage is at its worst. I have no doubt that my weight will drop throughout the week, but this weekend obviously wasn't a positive in any attempts to lose weight.

As you can imagine, it was a bad setting for dieting from start to finish. There was the extra snacking while driving to Baton Rouge, the unlimited breakfast bar at the hotel, the rehearsal supper on Friday, the groom's lunch on Saturday, the reception after the wedding, and bits and pieces in between. If this had all taken place in May of 2006, I might have really done well despite all of the temptations. That was then and this is now. Obviously I've fallen off the motivation level and zeal that I had when I first got on the internet and thought I would do so well that others on the internet would see my blog and follow my example. Now there is no example to follow, at least not a positive one. I hope to change that in the coming weeks.

Food today: yogurt(100)--yogurt(100)--hot pockets(620)--pineapple(270)--pineapple(270)--popcorn(250) = 1,510 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment