* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: May 3, 2008--222.5 Pounds

Saturday, May 3, 2008

May 3, 2008--222.5 Pounds

Weight today: 222.5 Pounds

Food today: yogurt(100)--

Activity today:

Thought: Song lyric from the Gin Blossoms song "Hey Jealousy": If you don't expect too much from me, you might not be let down". That's been my problem lately, not expecting enough from myself so I'm okay when there are no results. I need to demand more from myself.

Even with the Millsaps project over for another year, I will spend quite a bit of time this weekend working on other photos. That's okay as long as I take the time to be active and I don't use the photos as an excuse to sit and overeat. The weekends need to become the time when I do the most in my efforts to lose weight, not a time where I give back gains from the work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment