* Code to improve Google search: Frank's Weight Loss Blog: May 7, 2008 -- 222 Pounds

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

May 7, 2008 -- 222 Pounds

Weight today: 222 Pounds (when I went to bed for the first time last night, I had a pretty good chance of matching yesterday's weight. Then I got up in the middle of the night and started sipping on a 2-liter bottle of Diet Pepsi. It's 5 a.m. and I'm really tired but I'm going out walking. I may end up taking the afternoon off to nap.)

Food today: banana(150)--canned fruit(320)--last of Sugar Babies(75)--Wendy's(680)--apple(150)--popcorn(250)--

Activity today: Walked 52 minutes.

Thought: Here we are on another troublesome Wednesday. Not only do we have the excess of going out and having a few beers this evening, but it means that I can't go walking when I get home from work. I'm typing this up Tuesday evening and my plan is to get up and walk for about 30 minutes in the morning before I leave for work and then to walk at the Strawberry Patch park during lunch. I have to keep up this mindset that the number one priority each day is to get out and walk. That's going to be the key and I have no excuse for not getting this one thing done each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment